Thursday, January 31, 2013

Early Word


I adore the Early Word talks on Twitter. Talking about YA titles happens on the third Tuesdays of the month.

I love talking about upcoming books, it makes ordering for the library easier. It's a great collection development tool, plus a great way to network with other librarians and publishers who attend the chats. It brings so many people together.

Plus I love talking about books! There's a Pinterest board, in case you missed a twitter session, you can always catch up there. Or to see past posts, search on twitter.

I open up two windows, one to follow my twitter feed, and one to follow the chat. I'm nerdy like that and want to see what everyone's taking about outside the chat, but still talking about books.

The next one is February 19th from 4 to 5. Hope to see you in the twitterverse!

~ Jennifer
aka YA Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment